[jamsat-bb:17535] From: "Cheveron Texaco Oil and Gas Company"

Chief Executive Officer (CEO),
Cheveron Texaco Oil and Gas Company,
Singapore, Asia

Dear Sir/Madam,

        ( WEST AFRICA DISTRICT FINAL NOTIFICATION !!!! )

Good day to You and Compliment Of the Season. My name Is Mrs Diana Lee
and I am the Company\'s Secretary Of Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas
Company In Singapore (ASIA DISTRICT).

Please, If this Email Address Is For You, I wish to Congratulate You
and Inform You that Your Urgent Attention Is Needed at Our Branch
Office In the (WEST AFRICA DISTRICT )as We Have Good News For You. I
Advise You Contact
The Officer Incharge Within the Next 24hrs to Get the News Of this
Life Transforming Offer Coming to You From this Great Company.

Understand that We are Not Disclosing the Good News via This Email,
For Security Reason as the Information to Be Given to You are Vital and
Sensitive and Will Be Explained in Details as Soon as You Contact the
Officer With the Below Information.

I want to Congratulate You In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help
the Poor In the Society When Chevron Texaco Makes You a Beneficiary
Of their World Of Wealth.

Do Contact the Officer-incharge With the Information
DR ALI YUSUF
+23470-26 739 040
Email:chevron.claimsdept1@yahoo.com.hk
(WEST AFRICA DISTRICT)