[jamsat-bb:13690] UO-14/UO-22

イギリスの管制局から、近日中に UO-14/UO-22 が復活する
という情報が公報されました。 とりあえず原文のみ。

Subject: UO-14/UO-22
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:26:42 +0100
From: "Chris Jackson" <C.Jackson@sstl.co.uk>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org

We'll look into the problem with UO-14 over the next day or so.

On a positive note, it looks promising that we may get UO-22
running again this afternoon. We were able to get commands into the
spacecraft last night and have reloaded much of the flight software.
The receiver that we're using is a long way off frequency which made
things more difficult however now that we've worked that out everything
is looking OK.

Currently the transmitter is only on over Surrey, however once the
remainder of the software is loaded we hope to switch the transmitter
on at all times the spacecraft is not in eclipse.

Cheers
Chris G7UPN

Name: Mineo Wakita / JE9PEL, JAMSAT member
Mail: ei7m-wkt@asahi-net.or.jp
Date: Aug 6, 2003