[jamsat-bb:3576] JAPAN APRS

There is some interest in Japan in APRS, since there are two APRS
experiments going on with amateur satellites.  I just began some mapmaking
for Japanese maps and posted them as JAmaps02.zip on the tapr.org site.

If you are in Japan and need help running APRS, send me private
Email and I will help get you started.  You may follow link on my
Satellite page below to download the latest version (APRS823.zip).

APRS is a packet program integrated with maps that gives you worldwide
GPS tracking and 2-way messaging capability...  It will plot all other
APRS stations (98% dont have GPS) on frequency...

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html

de WB4APR

----