[jamsat-news:3648] Re: [ans] AMSAT News Service Special Bulletin - AO-92 Remaining in U/v For Potential Emergency Traffic

Mark D. Johns via ANS ans @ amsat.org
2019年 9月 30日 (月) 19:58:10 JST

Thanks, JoAnne. I’m traveling at the moment, but when I saw this notice
from Drew this morning, I was going to suggest we put it out as a special.
As usual, you’re a step ahead of me. Thanks for being on top of it.

--
***Sent from Gmail on iPhone***
Mark D. Johns, Ph.D. K0JM