[jamsat-bb:17564] KA3HDO Frank Bauer 氏より

ANSにも報じられたとおり,長らく,本当に長らくAMSATの有人
宇宙飛行関連の活動を指導支援し続けた,KA3DHO Frankがその
任から退くことになりました.以下は彼からの日本の皆さんへ
の感謝の言葉です.  岡本

Dear Tak,

Thank you very much for the kind words from you and JAMSAT.

It has been a pleasure working with all the teams around the world on
SAREX and ARISS.  And the team in Japan has     been especially
supportive, as can be observed by the specially configured Kenwood radio
system that is the centerpiece of ARISS operations.

Please extend my thanks to all in JAMSAT that have made ARISS such a
great success.  I have really enjoyed the pictures, videos and audio of
the school children from Japan that made ARISS contacts.  And I am sure
we will see many more of these school contacts with Japanese astronauts
on-board ISS.

Please continue to keep in touch.

73, Frank Bauer, KA3HDO