[jamsat-bb:6451] Re: P3T.EXEについて

岩本さん、

 400bps PSK受信時のDSP-93のLEDの意味です。amsat-bbに書き込みがありま
した。

 LED1,2:同期信号受信時点灯
 LED3:ロック時点灯
 LED4:ドップラ(周波数ずれ)補正時点灯
 LED6:オーディオ信号のレベル

 25日に押入の中からDSP-93を引っぱり出してきました。4年振りに動かしま
したが、問題無く動いてくれました。P3Tとの組み合わせですんなりと立ち上
がったのですが、FM局のQRMのため、うまくデコードできませんでした。16時
過ぎにはQRMが無くなり、快適にデコードできるようになりました。

 チューニングは、まず、受信機の周波数を調整し、LED3が点灯するようにし
ます。同期信号を受信すると、LED1,2が点灯し、P3TのINPUTのByteカウンタが
走り出します。周波数がずれてくるとLED4が点灯しますので、周波数を調整し
直します。マイククリック制御を接続しておけば周波数の補正を自動的にして
くれるハズです。

JN1GKZ 新井
   jn1gkz@jamsat.or.jp     http://www.din.or.jp/~m-arai/

At 07:05 AM 11/19/2000, Jerry Pixton wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>Is anyone out there using the DSP93 with 400 baud telemetry demodulator
>object files coming with P3T software?

Yes!  Doppler tuning is wonderful :)  And it works great with 514
blocks.  I've gotten quite a bit of telemetry so far.  You might try
USB--which SB you use determines whether mic clicks are correct or not.

>I am trying to figure out the leds. Here is what I am thinking so far -

Here is the readme from the original version of the p3 modem code for
DSP-93, from Frank Perkins:

-------
June 25, 1995

Hi Gang,

These updated programs are for AO-13 telemetry and they will directly
feed the PC3.EXE AO-13 telemetry software. Contact w8gus@tapr.org
for more information on P3C.EXE.

Versions:

       p3c93t1.obj       radio port 1, ground to tune
       p3c93t2.obj       radio port 2, ground to tune

NOTE: DATA IS OUTPUT FROM THE DSP-93 UART. YOU DON'T USE THE TNC
WITH THIS PROGRAM. Data is output at 1200 bps, and DCD handshaking
is implemented as needed by P3C.EXE.

ON upper SSB, adjust the audio so the amplitude LED (6) is about
30-50 % lit as showing some variation. Start from a frequency well
below the AO-13 telemetry signal and tune upward slowly to grab the
carrier at 1200 Hz. When lock occurs, LED 3 will light. If you
continue to tune upward manually, the doppler tuning LED (4) will
light and tune the radio back down, assuming you have the down
tuning line hooked up. Otherwise, LED 4 will remind you to manually
tune to correct doppler drift.

The two LED's on the far left light up tell you that you have detected
the telemetry "sync" vector - you get 514 characters and it pauses until
it decodes another sync vector.

When you exit this SW the UART will be set up for 1200 bps so reset the
DSP-93 to get back to 19200.

73 Frank WB5IPM

  License and Disclaimer

  A no cost, non-exclusive license to use the enclosed software is granted
  to all users of the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 DSP computer, with the restriction
  that it be used only for non-commercial amateur radio applications. ALL
  other uses are prohibited under this license. Copyright 1991, 1992, 1993
  and 1994, Frank H. Perkins, Jr., WB5IPM. All rights reserved.

  This software is EXPERIMENTAL. It is offered AS IS, without Warranty or
  Guarantee of any kind. NO representation is made that this software is
  suitable for any purpose, or that its operation is reliable. Use this
software
  strictly at your own risk. The author, AMSAT and TAPR accept no liability
  for any loss or injury arising directly or indirectly from its use.

  Never use this software under circumstances where its failure to operate
  or its failure to operate as expected, or the failure of the attendant
  hardware could create a dangerous situation, cause loss of data, or could
  cause damage to your amateur radio equipment, computer equipment, or
  any other equipment or property.

  Please contact Greg Jones at TAPR or the author for information on
  commercial licenses of this software.

  Frank H. Perkins, Jr.