[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[jamsat-bb:5616] Replacement Map for CALSAT32


相田さん、CALSAT32を試用中の皆さん、こんばんは。
池田/JI1OWPです。

CALSAT32の地図として、KE6QIS Alan Bethesがウェブ上でWinOrbit用に公開している
地図を加工して使う件についての続報です。

(1)まず、社団法人 コンピュータソフトウェア著作権協会(ACCS)に
    問い合わせてみたところ、

  �〇篥�(個人及びその家族が使う程度まで)な複製・改変は許される。
    (著作権の規制)
  �∨悗品綿�といえるほどに改変した場合は、別の著作物とみなせるので、
    改変した人の著作権となる。
  ��その他の場合は、原著作権者の了解が得られれば、第三者への配布も可能。

との事でした。


(2)そこで、KE6QIS Alan Bethes 氏に問い合わせたところ、配布しても
    構わない旨のメールを貰いました。
    Alan自身もSatellite Tool Kit(というのが在るんですねぇ)で作った
    ものだとの事です。(メール文を添付します)

以上のような事がはっきりしました。
現在私の手元には、Alanが作成した地図を、「大西洋中心」から「太平洋中心」に
置き換えて、更に、多少色を抑え目にした地図を以下の種類で持っています。

オリジナルの大きさの、1024×728ビットの物。
Windows95のXGA画面で、大きなフォントを使用した時に使える物。
おなじくXGA画面で、小さなフォントを使用した時に使える物。
CALSAT32のヘルプに説明のある、361×181ビットの物。

使ってみたいと思われる方は、ご連絡ください。

ではまた。

-------------------

2000/09/06 20:15:25 -0700にke6qis@juno.comさんに頂いた
「Replacement Map」への返事です。
>  i would not mind at all if the map was handed out, and the other
>ver. that i have on my web page as well. basically i got these
>originally from stk (satellite tool kit) and then modified them
>to fit winorbit use, which is centered on lat/long of 0 and 0
>respectfully at a altitude of 20000 km.
>  i dont know what the requirements for your guys' program
>but it the maps will fit, go for it. again there are a couple
>of others on my page, and they are a bit large and can be
>reduced (they probibily should for winorbit as well, as they
>take a while to load).
>  there is also my fuji map (transponder map) and usefull program
>notes at the bottom which are quite useful. you may want to
>give that out as well.
>  anyway have fun, and if you getsomething good going, pass
>it out as well as most of our software needs serious updateing
>as you might know.
>  ttyl alan
>
>nnnnn
>Alan Bethel KE6QIS
>grid CN70vs
>e-mail ke6qis@juno.com
>homepage http://homestead.juno.com/ke6qis
>
>----------------------------
>On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 18:19:26 +0900 "Hiroto IKEDA(池田 弘人)"
><hirotoi@attglobal.net> writes:
>> To: Mr.Alan Bethel
>> 
>> My name is Hiroto Ikeda Japanese radio amateur, HAM callsign is 
>> JI1OWP.
>> I am using K8CG's WinOrbit for satellite prediction and tracking.
>> And I'm using the replacement map (relief ver) you made.
>> It is very nice for my WinOrbit display.
>> 
>> I have a favor to ask of you.
>> There're Japanese satellite prediction and tracking software named
>> CALSAT32(http://homepage1.nifty.com/aida/Satellite.htm/).
>> It is made by Mr.Aida (JR1HUO).
>> The map of this software is now made by vector data .
>> So, I ask you that modify your map and hand out to Japanese satellite
>> enthusiast, of course free, who use CALSAT32 and want the new map.
>> The modification of your map is from "center the Atlantic Ocean" to 
>> "center the Pacific" , decrease color and resize for that software.
>> 
>> I want your permission modify and hand out your map.
>> 
>> I append modified map for example.
>> 
>> I am waiting for a good news from you. 
>> 
>> Sincerely yours,
>> 
>>                        Hiroto Ikeda
>>  

********************************************************
 I support World Wide Fund for Nature(WWF) Japan.
--------------------------------------------------------
   イケダヒロト    E-mail    :   hirotoi@attglobal.net
   池田   弘人               :   JI1OWP@jamsat.or.jp

********************************************************