From: Lawrence Harris <lawrenceh@ndirect.co.uk>
To: wt0n@amsat.org
Subject: Reference No. ISP-96-005 IWG-2A.
Date: Monday, February 17, 1997 4:19 AM

The address - wrc97fcc.gov - given for registering support for AMSAT -
is obviously not correct.  Can you forward this e-mail or provide the
correct address please?

I support the ARRL/AMSAT opposition to the NVNG MSS
flexible allocation proposal.

Lawrence Harris

lawrenceh@ndirect.co.uk
http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~lawrenceh/