[jamsat-bb:17847] Re: AA5UK/KH6 Schedule for 3/31/2010

 本日、16時過ぎのパスにもQRVされるそうです。JAとの交信を希望されていますの
で、窓のある方は、是非、トライされてください。

JN1GKZ 新井

----------

Greetings all,

The AO7 pass this morning was very difficult. I am experiencing locally heavy QRN on 2m. I had
one email from an XE station that suggested  troposcatter could have been affecting my receive as
there was 2m propagation from HI to Baja at the time. Very possible. At the low angles that I am
working, it would not surprise me. Any other theories?

I was on several other passes FO-29 and VU-52 passes this AM and only worked a couple of
stations. I heard one W6 station this morning's pass I had a rough time copying you. Drop me a
note if you get this email. Sure wish to see more activity on the linear satellites.

Here is what I plan for this afternoon (HI):
4/1/2010:
FO-29 @ 03:34 UTC
FO-29 @ 05:16 UTC I can only work AOS to TCA then I have building blockage.
VU-52 @ 06:50 UTC
FO-29 @ 07:02 UTC. I am still looking for JA's. I know some of you are still at work but please
spread the word locally to others who can be on the air from JA. The opportunity to work KH6 is
getting very small.

No plans for SO-50 or AO-27 at this time as the schedule is not ideal and there are local KH6
stations that can provide contacts on those satellites as previously indicated.

HO-68 19:28 UTC SSB (center of band SSB only) I will make an effort to get on. Hopefully no
gremlins this time.

4/3/2010:
Full schedule to be announced.
I know many are chomping at the bit for HO-68 on FM and it looks like this will be my last
opportunity to work this mode.
Will try to make it. Again wind and weather conditions permitting:
HO-68 18:55 UTC.

All for now. I am going sightseeing and work on grabbing some vacation time.

Aloha, 73 Adrian AA5UK/KH6