[jamsat-bb:17426] From: "FedEx Delivery Service"

Greetings....

A check worth the sum of 800,000.00 Dollars was brought to our officethis
afternoon by one Mr.John Walter, informing us that we should contact you
through your email address,your email address was also given to us to
contact you.

the expiring date to claim your Parcel due to law guilding this company is
that customer's are required to claim his/her Parcel not lessthan 4
working days .For your information, he have paid for the
deliveringCharges, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the
Chequeshowing that it is not a Drug Money or for sponsor Terrorist attack
inyour Country. The only money you will send to this company (FEDEX
COURIER SERVICE) to deliver your check direct to your postal Address in
yourcountry is (120.00 USD) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of
theCourier Company so far.

Contact Person: Mr Frank Williams
Email: fedex-customerservices-ng@live.com
Telephone: +2347033227410