[jamsat-bb:12796] Re: AO-49 / Invitation to Participation in Uplink test

AO-49 (SAFIR-M) のデジピート・アップリンク実験に関して、ドイツ管制局に
先ほど、11 Jan 19:33:01 JST に質問メールを出したところ、何と 20分後 の
19:53:34 JST に返信が返ってきました。下記のとおりです。

Subject: AW: Re: AO-49 / Invitation to Participation in Uplink test
From: Oliver Amend
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:53:34 +0100, 11 Jan 2003 19:53:34 JST

Dear Mineo,
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:33:01 +0900 wrote:

> I translated this message from English into Japanese
> and posted it to JAMSAT-BB and my Web-Page.

Thanks for this service !

> Question 1, Uplink   435.275 MHz 1200 Bd AFSK ?
>             Downlink 145.825 MHz 9600 Bd  MSK ?
>                      (+/- doppler)

Correct. For downlink the so-called "G3RUH-TNCs"
can be used. Henning DF9IC has developped some
years ago a modified & enhanced version, which is
also well known here in Europe as G3RUH/DF9IC-TNC,
but fully compatible.
This technologie was the base for the communication
design of SAFIR-M and Thomas HB9JNX is also active
since years in the "german-based" radio amateur
community for digital communications development
in the BAYCOM-team. He has programmed the EPLD
in VHDL which is responsible for the digipeating
feature.

> Question 2, Can we send any data to AO-49 ?
>             Is Digipeat Callsign 'DP0AIS' ?

Any AX.25-confom UI telegram with proper HDLC frameing
can be sent to SAFIR-M, even SABM and DISC.
Any Source- or Destination Call can be used.
Its a very stupid or simple digipeater...
In the message body, any binaries or texts as f.e.
APRS strings or messages can be included.

73 de Oliver, DG6BCE

Name: JE9PEL/1 脇田
Mail: ei7m-wkt@asahi-net.or.jp
Date: Jan 11, 2003