Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:59:35 +0000
From: ruygh@attglobal.net
Subject: IDEFIX

Dear OM,
at the last pass (30 may 0844 UTC), the TLM seemed to wake up again. It
may be that it could be for a short time and it is therefore very
desirable that we try to get the last bit of tlm. It would also be
useful that the 1800 Hz tone be recorded simultaneously in order to
precisely determine the temp/freq relation of CU1.
WDECPSK can do it as in the config tab, you can check the wav file box
and it will record a pcm file for you when decoding. After that, you can
send it directly to us or choose to edit the file and keep only the 1800
Hz test tone with a tool like cooledit or equivalent. The parameters of
the file are : 8000Hz, 8 bits, mono.

Please feel free to disseminate the info.

Here at Amsat-F, we are in debt to the japanese Om for the wonderful
work you have done on IDEFIX and your enthusiasm.

Ghislain.

Name: JE9PEL/1 脇田
Mail: ei7m-wkt@asahi-net.or.jp
Date: May 30, 2002