Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:56:07 -0400
From: paul.willmott@omsl.bm
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: New version of wdecpsk and AO-40
                          telemetry archive incompatibility

Many thanks for sending me the file, I was literally just trying
to get the new version of Wdecpsk loaded here to test out the new
compatibility claims.

The file you sent me cannot be read by P3T, ... so it is incompatible
with the archive, ... it gives a file length error, so it can't be an
exact multiple of 512 bytes in length.

Also the filename convention is not archive standard, ... should be
TYYMMDD@CALLSIGN.TLM or TYYMMDD@CALLSIGN.RAW

Are there any options that need to be set on wdecpsk to force it into
archive compatibility?
I can't see it on the copy I just downloaded, ... but I'll hunt
around tonight if I have time.

So until we get this release of Wdecpsk sorted out, please don't stop
using AO40RCV yet!

Many thanks
Paul, VP9MU

Name : JE9PEL/1 脇田