日程表の問題のようだ(mode J をオンにする操作が他のモード
へ副作用を及ぼした)、との返事です。間もなく回復できる見込
み、とも言って居ます。

73,

JA6BX   江 崎  昌 男
<ja6bx@jamsat.or.jp>

--------------- 以下原文 ---------------------

Hi Yoshi,

> We noticed that today's SO-35 voice schedule pass for the East
> Asia & Japan starting on 08:03 UTC was not activated.

I am not currently in Stellenbosch, but was in contact with Francois
Retief this morning.  There seems to be a problem with the diaries
used to activate the Mode J voice passes (which may have influenced
the other modes too).  I hope that all will be back to normal soon.

73 de ZR1CBC, Johann

  JG Lochner  ESL, Universiteit van Stellenbosch
  e-pos:      lochner@ing.sun.ac.za
  webtuiste:  http://esl.ee.sun.ac.za/~lochner