[jamsat-bb:6386] P3D ビーコンの新メッセージ

                                2000/11/22
                                  7N1JVW 藤田忠義  横浜市緑区
                                    E-mail: FA7T-FJT@asahi-net.or.jp

2000/11/22 午後 145.898MHz のビーコンをワッチし、新しいメッセージを
デコードしました。下記に転載します。
メッセージは3つのブロックから成り、各ブロックの行頭のK,L,M はブロック
名を表わします。なお、Nブロックは打ち上げ頭初の文と変りません。

K  AMSAT OSCAR 40  **STATUS REPORT FROM DJ4ZC**  (2000-11-20)
1.  AMSAT OSCAR 40 had a perfect launch on Nov. 16 and was
iniected into a nominal orbit.
2.  Transmission of telemetry from OSCAR 40 on 70cm was expected
3h after launch. But we ran into a problem with the 70cm
TX. Consequently the spacecraft was switched to use the 2m
middle beacon as downlink for telemetry. This required a
"repeater program" in IHU-2 which was uploaed.

L 3. After communication was established, the health ov
OSCAR 40 vas analysed and everything testable at this stage
except for the 70cm Tx was found to be nominal and fine.
4. The attitude control system then was calibrated and torque
operations were started to take the attitude to 270/0.  This
reorientation should be finished in a few days. Then we are
ready for the first planned orbit change (400N-mtr) resulting
in 50000 km apogee altitude. The attitude will also allow a...

M  thorough study of the 70cm Tx problem with the hi-gain ant.
5. The two 2400 MHz transmitters were operated and are ok.
6. Pictures from the separation sequence are being downloaded
and will shortly be available on our website. There we will
also show the test-schedule for some first amateur operations.
7. Steps after 1st orbit change: test the electric propulsion
system and then use it to further increase appogee altitude
using the arcjet before the big i-change.   --73s Karl--