Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:41:45 +0900
From: "M. Wakita" [je9pel@jamsat.or.jp]
To: telemetry@seds.org
Subject: SEDSAT telemetry Apr 13

[000413-JE9PEL.tlm with SGS20.EXE   http://uah.seds.org/]

Month, Day, Year, Hour, Minute, Second,  CDS Boot, SEASIS State,
    4,  13, 2000,    1,     43,      2,         1,            0,
    4,  13, 2000,    1,     46,      1,         1,            0,
    4,  13, 2000,    3,     30,      1,         0,            1,
    4,  13, 2000,    3,     31,      1,         0,            1,

                   ....., UpDays, UpHours, UpMinutes, UpSeconds
                   .....,    001,      01,        46,        00
                   .....,    001,      01,        49,        00
                   .....,    000,      00,        19,        00
                   .....,    000,      00,        20,        00

-----