 From: Hank Heidt <hheidt@erols.com>
 To: StenSat@tux.org, amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
 Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:32:46 -0500
 Subject: [amsat-bb] Nothing heard from StenSat
--

Since Sunday morning, there have been no positive signal reports of
anything being heard from StenSat.

Oh well,  I am now almost totally convinced that the positive reception
reports that we were receiving on Friday and Saturday were actually false
reports caused by spurious local reception of ground stations uplink
transmission attempts.

I will try issuing a Reset command to StenSat tonight after I get home from
work.

-Hank Heidt N4AFL
http://www.erols.com/hheidt

----