 From: James Cutler <jwc@Stanford.EDU>
 To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
 Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:13:15 -0800 (PST)
 Subject: [amsat-bb] Postponed Picos
--

Unfortunately, we are postponing the picosat launch.  We
will not have access to the SRI Dish tomorrow AM and
therefore don't have adequate means to fire the picos.
Hopefully, we will get access tomorrow PM but I am not
too confident of that.  Aerospace was unable to contact
their picos today during the PM passes and will therefore
use the dish tomorrow AM to work them.  I suspect they
want/need the dish tomorrow PM too.

Sorry for the delay.  We're working hard here to
get them out as soon as possible.  Thanks for your help.

--Jamie
jwc@stanford.edu