[jamsat-bb:4460] 8J7ITU QRV on satellites

8J7ITU will try to QRV on satellites

 The JARL Tohoku(JA7) division HQ plans to operate special event station 8J7ITU (QTH Sendai Japan. LOC
QM08KG) on all bands using Phone and CW from May 15 to 23 in commemoration of World Telecommunication Day
1999.
 Unfortunately, there is no beam antenna for V/UHF bands, but we will try to QRV on low-orbiting satellites
like AO-27 and RS-13.
 If the beam antenna will be available, we would like to QRV on FO-20 and AO-10 too.
 Our satellite operation will be held mostly in weekend. We are looking forward to your call via satellites.

1999.may.12
ja7jzs   Masato Shibayama
e-mail : ja7jzs@jamsat.or.jp