2月中、毎週繰り返される予定です。
2月12日に予定していた V/USモードからL/USモードへの切換は
2月13日に変更されました。

SバンドのダウンリンクはWODテレメトリーのダウンリンクのため、
予告無く、一時的に休止するかもしれません。
しかしこの状態は1日に1回だけのパスになる模様です。

AO-51の予定表による表示は必ずしも正確に運用モードを反映するとは
言えないので、運用モードの変更については、このページを参照してください。

I updated the AO-51 schedule text page last night at :
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/CTNews.php .
Update: February 3, 2008
The AO-51 committee has completed a schedule for February. We will continue
the V/US repeater mode that began on January 25th for all of February,
except on Tuesdays through Thursdays when we will switch to L/US. This
pattern will repeat every week in February except that the mode switch from
V/US to L/US on Tuesday the 12th will be delayed until Wednesday the 13th to
accommodate a School Roundup event at Two Rivers School in North Bend,
Washington.
The S-band downlink may be temporarily suspended for WOD telemetry download
without notice. Generally this will only be for one pass per day.

Regarding the graphic schedule...the software that does the schedule will
not allow for the proper display of the current modes. Please refer to this
page for mode change information.

February 2008 AO-51 (AMSAT Echo) Schedule

February 1 until February 29, subject to modification

February 1 - February 4

FM Repeater, V/US
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM, NO PL Tone
Downlinks: 435.300 and 2401.200 MHz FM