[jamsat-bb:17176] From: "POWERBALL LOTTERY" <.nl@iowatelecom.net>

POWER BALL LOTTERY NL.
HOME OFFICE: RED HAVEN LIJKT STRAAT 16. 0144KC
AMSTERDAM 傍HE-NETHERLANDS

This email is to inform you that your e-mail address emerged a winner with
a consolation prize of $2.000.000.00, from the Power ball Lottery online
draws which was played on Saturday 15th of September 2007,
www.powerball.com with Ref No: Pbl/245/090/112 Coupon No: Pbl/185/007/3349
Batch No: Pbl/666/000/1101
NB: For further information about the claims and processing of your
winnings, contact our Lottery Claims Fiduciary agent who is to aid you for
the release of you funds with the following information and anyone less
than 18 years of age is not allowed in this program.

Name: Mr. Leslie Koopavond
Phone: +31-626-529-390
E-mail: fiducialagentnl@yahoo.com.hk
You will also provide him with your winning information痴 above and these
requested information below:
SEX.
AGE.
FULL NAME.
OCCUPATION.
FULL ADDRESS.
TELPHONE/MOBILE .
WINNING E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Congratulations once more from all our members and staffs.

Regards,

Mrs. Van der Brooke. (Claims Office Secretary)