To: <ja0cqp@jamsat.or.jp>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 10:41 PM
Subject: Legal Notice from Stanley & Morris LLP U.K.

Stanley & Morris LLP
London WC2A 3LH
U.K.
Tel: 44 7624172278 ext 101
Mobile: +44 7014219511

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTICE OF THE AVAILABILITY OF A DEPOSIT BOX IN YOUR NAME.

I work for Stanley & Morris LLP, a law firm that arranges untraceable asset management and storage of special valuables for reputable clients.

We have information concerning of the availability of a deposit box with a Vaults Storage Company which has been listed in your name. A benefactor made you the beneficiary of the deposit box which contains some amount of money and instructed clearly that you should only be notified of its availability after the expiration of the maturity date and that time has already elapsed, that is why you are being notified.

You are hereby advised to get in touch with this office immediately with ALL your complete contact details. As soon as you are cleared as the beneficiary, you will be notified immediately with instructions necessary for you to arrange the release and pickup of the deposit box from the Vaults Storage Company.

More Information can only be provided concerning the deposit box when you get back to us.

Thank you and I remain

Phillip Davies Associate Attorney Stanley & Morris LLP Tel: +44 7014219511