件名 : Re: NASA - ISS ?
日時 : 2006年2月17日 1:23

Hello Mineo,

Yes NASA to ISS, McArthur was outside the ISS, at that time he
busy with the Space Walk (EVA-12).

Please can you translate the Japanese (to english) words in
my audio file?
I hope you can find the special word in it, mostly the special word
is said on the end of the message.
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/SUITSAT/AUDIO/16feb2006_0255UTC_SUITSAT_PD0RKC.mp3

I know my audio recording is very weak, maybe you can use a headphone.

73's Cor PD0RKC
Picture: McArthur and Tokarev at EVA-12

送信者: cor PD0RKC
件名 : [amsat-bb:91045]
EVA EXP-12 review McArthur (NA1SS) talked about SUITSAT & QSL cards!
日時 : 2006年2月17日 2:16

Hello All,

I'm sure many people did not had the chance (at 3-Feb) to look at the
SUITSAT Space Walk (EVA) on NASA television.
During the Space Walk Mission control Houston and Bill McArthur talked
about-
his 1000 amateur radio contacts.
Mission control team (capcom) was curious about the QSL cards!

Listen to this funny audio file:
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/SUITSAT/AUDIO/3feb2006McArthur_EVA3.mp3 (1,5mB).

I also have the Space Walk (EVA) VIDEO links on my website
(you can download).

73's Cor PD0RKC
ISS & SUITSAT http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl

Name: JE9PEL/1 脇田