[jamsat-bb:15709] AO-51 sked

 本日のAO-51は、mode V/Sの運用がおこなわれ、久しぶりにSバンドを使った
QSOをしました。信号は非常に強力でした。明日の朝(*1)もV/Sです。Sバン
ドの設備をお持ちの方は、お試し下さい。

*1 モードを切り替える時間は、0100-0400zなので9時過ぎのパスはV/Sですが、
10時40分過ぎのパスはモードが変わっているかもしれません。

 以下、AO-51の運用スケジュールです(ANS-361からの抜粋)。
 http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php にも掲載されてい
ます。
 QRPモードは、ルールを守って運用下さい。

JN1GKZ 新井

AMSAT News Service Bulletin 361.04
>From AMSAT HQ SILVER SPRING, MD.
December 26, 2004
To All RADIO AMATEURS
BID: $ANS-361.04

January 2004 AO-51 (Amsat Echo) Schedule
Updated 23 Dec 2004

Dec 29
Experimenters Wednesday
FM Repeater, V/S, ON, Using 67hz Tone on the Input
9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP BBS OFF, TXA OFF
We will use the tone as a test to clear the QRM. The 67hz PL Tone will
be needed or you uplink signal to pass your signal through the
Satellites IFC. The transmitter will not be PTT'd.

Dec 30
FM Repeater, V/U, High Power Mode ON
9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP BBS OFF, TXA OFF

Jan 2 Kid's Day on Amsat Echo
Uplink: 145.880 mhz FM voice, 67hz tone
Downlink: 435.300 mhz FM voice
The event will run from approximately 1600 UTC 02 Jan to 0345 UTC 03
Jan. We ask that all amateur radio stations give this short time window
to promote satellite operations with kids. If not actually showing a kid
how to make contacts via AO-51, then providing a station to contact, or
stepping aside to allow others to make contacts with the kids. During
the event please limit contacts to stations that are operating with kids
at the microphone.

Jan 3
FM Repeater, V/U, High Power Mode ON
--Uplink: 145.920 mhz FM, 67 hz PL Tone
--Downlink 435.300 mhz FM, Output 2.3+ watts
9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP BBS OFF, TXA OFF

Jan 5
Experimenters Wednesday
FM Repeater, L/S, ON
--Uplink: 1268.700 mhz FM, No PL Tone
--Downlink 2401.200 mhz FM
9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP BBS OFF, TXA OFF

Jan 6
FM Repeater, V/S, ON
--Uplink: 145.920 mhz FM, No PL Tone
--Downlink 2401.200 mhz FM
9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP BBS OFF, TXA OFF

Jan 12
Experimenters Wednesday
38k4 Digital Downlink, V/U Mode
--Uplink: 145.860 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
--Downlink: 435.150 mhz FM, 38k4 PBP Digital, 1 watt
FM repeater OFF

Jan 13
FM Repeater, V/U, ON
9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP BBS, OPEN for Users

Jan 19
Experimenters Wednesday
9k6 Digital, V/U, High Power, PBP BBS
FM repeater OFF

Jan 20
FM Repeater, V/U, ON
9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP BBS, OPEN for Users

Jan 26
Experimenters Wednesday QRP Mode
--Uplink: 145.880 mhz FM voice, 67hz tone
--Downlink: 435.300 mhz FM voice
Limitied to QRP stations only. See the QRP requirments noted below.

Jan 27
FM Repeater, V/U, ON
9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP BBS, OPEN for Users

AO-51 ECHO LOW POWER STATION (QRP) REQUIRMENTS:

To attempt to keep this simple a low power station will be defined as a
station which can deliver no more than 10 watts to a vertical or
handheld
antenna.

Some examples of Low Power Stations:
1) Using an HT (barefoot, no amplifier) with 10 watts or less output
into
any type of vertical whip antenna (rubber duck, etc) or handheld beam
antenna (arrow type).
2) Using a mobile station with 10 watts or less output into car mounted
mobile whip antenna(s).
3) Using a base station at 10 watts output into a vertical
omnidirectional
antenna on the side of the house.

Examples that are NOT Low Power Stations:
1) Any type of high gain beam antenna, KLM, M2, Cushcraft, etc.
2) Any station transmitting over 10 watts into any type of antenna.

How well we operate the satellite within these guidelines will determine
how much we can run this mode in the future. So lets try and do this
right!