From: Utilisateur1 [mailto:jean.gabou@wanadoo.fr]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 6:56 PM
To: Mike73@aol.com; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Cc: jh1aoy@jamsat.or.jp; patamato@yahoo.it
Subject: Re: K Band 30Jan03

Hello all,

         I am again ready this day and after(problem with my preanp 3X NE
32584c,one NE qrt,is resolved).

        Windo this day has 14h40 UTC in K mod.

         I heard last night 19h30(in S mod for me) N1JEZ rpt 56 we have qso,
and OE9VKW rpt 55 receved only, this 2 stations ready in K mod RX.

        The pleasure to find you on K mod.

                                     73 F6GBQ jean michel in JN13VR-AMSAT
21117.