Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:20:35 EST
Subject: re- Information needed
From: kf4ow@juno.com

Hi Mineo-

My name is Ken Pierpont, KF4OW, Yorktown, Virginia, USA.
I am the younger brother of Bill Pierpont, N0HFF who is the author of
the book entitled:

"The Art & Skill of RadioTelegraphy"

This book was translated into Japanese and published 10 August 2000 in
Tokyo by the JARL A1 Club. I think the Japanese Edition was available
at the National Convention that year.

The Editor was Agtzu Taniguchi, JE1TRW.

My information database does not recognize that callsign. It may have
been changed. I do not have access to a name database in Japan.

Because my brother is slowly dying of terminal cancer, I would like to
have an E-mail address to include Agtzu on a list of Bill's Ham Radio
friends that receive my periodic reports on Bill's condition.

Can you help me obtain that email address?

73
Ken, KF4OW
E-mail: kf4ow@juno.com

Name: JE9PEL/1 脇田