[jamsat-bb:5712] Re: Another BYs on UO-14

皆様、

Charlie に聞いてみました。
SO-35 J-mode は単にタイミングが合わないので出ていないだけ、との
こと。  それとゆうべUO−14 で聞こえたBG???のコールも知らせて
きました。

73,

JA6BX   江 崎  昌 男
<ja6bx@jamsat.or.jp>
<esaki01@attglobal.net>

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Yoshi,

I have been trying to find suitable time schedule to work SO-35, but
everytime the bird have window here, I am not at home or spend time to watch
the six meter band. I really spend too many time on watching the band
condition these months.

Well, I think the coming Saturday ..23/9 ( the window should be at around
09:xxz ..I need to check ) I will try to access the SO-35.

By the way, yesterday evening heard BA7KW worked BG8BZ, BG9BM & BG9AC
through UO-14 ... more & more will come.

73 and see you soon on SO-35 !

Charlie
VR2XMT