SO-35 ファンの皆様、

18日の夜のパスで、9M2DA からSO-35の受信レポートです。
かなりQRMで苦しんでいるのと、ウインドウが小さいので困難ですが、
辛抱強くチャンスを狙ってみましょう。また、他の衛星にも誘うように
します。

73,  de JA6BX  江崎

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Dear Yoshi san,
Today I heard you around 13:22 utc....there was so many QRM from the
uplink...I think it came from those fisherman of Taiwan....
I called for you when I heard you but no luck....the Satellite suddenly
went off at 13:25....there was someone sending the multi-tone that make
the satellite repeater went off.
Do you know what else satellite on mode B and mode J FM that we could
try on.
There are so many class B licence with 9W2 callsign wish to work the
Mode J UP VHF DOWN UHF....I have try to listen to AO27 and UO14 but no
luck....heard there is another satellite PICOSAT that use mode J FM
uplink 145.840 downlink 436.625 MHz.
Hope to work you soon. 73. Sayonara.

de
Deen 9M2DA