 From: James Cutler <jwc@Stanford.EDU>
 To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
 Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:14:30 -0800 (PST)
 Subject: [amsat-bb] Next Pico Deployment
--

We are currently scheduled to release STENSAT and JAK tomorrow
morning during the early passes over Stanford, CA.  We will
again be using SRI's big dish to communicate with Opal.  If
the spurious tone is present on Opal's transmitter, we will
be unable to confirm pico launch through telemetry.  We can,
however, still command the launch.  We will send out email
when we send the fire commands.  The passes tomorrow are around
05:00 and 6:45 PST.

We're setting up equipment at the dish yet.  Just bought a
new ICOM 821 to replace our old Yaesu 736R.

Thanks again for all your support.  We look forward to hearing
who hears the picos first!

--Jamie
jwc@stanford.edu

----