[jamsat-bb:4915] DU1 on AO-10

mabuhay from the philippines, my name is eddie and my call is du1ev.  i
was wondering if any of you need a qso from the philippines.  my grid
locator is PK04mo.

my schedule for the month of january will almost every weekend at the
following dates and time:

DATE		TIME (utc)
9 jan		0145 to 0600
14 jan		2230 to 2359
15 jan		2200 to 0130 of jan 16
22 jan		1727 to 1845
23 jan		0830 to 0845
30 jan		0105 to 0400

hope to work you guys on ao-10.

just to let you know, there is no band plan in the philippines.  as such,
i expect heavy interference from local stations working on FM.

73s
eddie

EDUARDO VICTOR J. VALDEZ, ESQ.   (EDDIE)

P.O. BOX 169
U.P. DILIMAN POST OFFICE
1144 QUEZON CITY
PHILIPPINES