[jamsat-bb:4796] CQ JA, VK, ZL for AO-10, 25-Nov-1999

25-Nov-1999 is Thanksgiving Day in USA, where we celebrate with family all
the good things we have been blessed with over the last year.  It is my
favorite holiday of the year, especially since it is followed by a 3-day
weekend!  Before I break out the carving knife for the 24 lb. turkey, I have
the whole morning to play on the satellites....

AO-10 will be in good position and illumination for 2-way contacts from N.A.
to the "other hemisphere"  from 1400 - 1500 UTC (less than 24,000 km).
Contacts should be possible (from Houston) all the way until 2000 UTC,
depending on your station setup, as far east as Singapore and Perth.

For skeds, please email:  k5oe@amsat.org
If you know anyone who might be interested, please forward this message.

Tnx, 73, es Happy Thanksgiving
Jerry, K5OE
Houston, Texas, USA  EL29ds