[jamsat-bb:4586] OFFICE 97 PRO GREAT LOW PRICE

.  Software Liquidation Special .......
Microsoft's Office 97 Pro OEM, Jewel Cased

Priced at an incredible...  $124.90 USA only!!!
That's over $200 off discount catalog pricing.
This price includes shipping!!!

All prices valid while supply last only.
Limited Quantities Available ORDER NOW!!!
 put in the subject line yes( I want the url to order)
 Click Here
  office97@canadianmail.com

We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics if you wish to be ""removed""
from future mailings, please click below
mailto:georgiaman@hotbot.com?subject=remove
Our software will automatically block you from future mailings.

8389