[jamsat-bb:3611] First North Korean Satellite ?

Dear KO-23/25 Rxers,

Wondering if everyone has heard the news that North Korea has just sent a
new bird up into space.
They have announced that they are transmitting a continuous morse signal at
27 MHz.
If anyone runs into the bird, we'd appreciate it if you could drop us a line
(email).
(Nope we don't know where it is, that's the problem)
Thanx 1000.

Seorim Lee (KO-23/25 Ground Station)

Seorim Lee
Systems Engineer
Satellite Technology Research Center(SaTReC)
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(KAIST)
373-1 Kusong-dong, Yusong-gu,
Taejon, Korea
Phone : 82-42-869-8636
Fax       : 82-42-861-0064