[ariss:96] packetの情報です

本日の、ARISS運用委員会でも報告がありましたが、パケットを
再稼働させる予定です。
 下記にFrankからsarexに書き込まれたMLを添付しますので、参
考にして下さい。

安田 聖 7M3TJZ

All,

You have all be extremely patient regarding the problems with the packet
system.  Thank you for your patience.  I know I have not been to
communicative about the packet system lately, but the ARISS-International
team has been working *very hard* to get this issue debugged and back on
line.

I don't want to raise expectations too high, but it appears that there
might be an opportunity as early as 13:00 UTC tomorrow where the packet may
get re-activated.  The initial operations, when they occur, will be on the
downlink frequency of 145.80.  This may or may not happen tomorrow, but we
would rather give you this heads up so that we all can be better prepared.

Please stay tuned and let us know if you hear anything, world-wide.

We will keep you informed as things unfold over the next couple of
days.  As I promised weeks ago, I hope to give you all a full briefing on
what it has taken to get packet up and running as soon as we get more
information from the crew.

73,

Frank, KA3HDO