[ariss:79] 尼崎市杭瀬小学校

各局へ

兵庫県尼崎市杭瀬小学校の交信スケジュールが決まりました。また質問も
公開されていますので、下記のアップします。

 ダウンリンクは、145.80MHzですので、時間が取れる方は、聞かれては
如何でししようか。なお、屋外であればハンディ機で十分聞けます。

Kuise Elementary School, Amagasaki, Japan
Contact is a go for Wed 2003-06-18 07:51 UTC (***)

Proposed questions for Kuise:
1. Which country's time do you set in the Space Station?
2. What is the temperature inside and outside the cabin of the space
station?
3. Do you feel zero gravity is convenient?  Does zero gravity change the
intensity of odors?
4. What do you do in your free time?
5. Cosmonaut Gagarin said, "The Earth was blue".  How do you describe the
Earth
seeing from space?
6. What were your most joyful and saddest experiences as an astronaut?
7. Can you take a bath on the space station?   How does it like?
8. How big is Japan, looking from the Space Station?  Can you see our
Amagasaki
city from there?
9. What would you do if you suffered from a sudden incurable disease on the
space station?
10. Why do you dare to travel in space with risk?
11. Do aliens exist in outer space?  Have you ever seen them?
12. Could you tell me how to use the toilets on the International Space
Station?
13. Have you seen garbage in space?
14. How do you feel about floating under weightless conditions?
15. Do you miss your family during your mission?
16. Is the Earth really round?
17. Could you tell me how you sleep on the Space Station?
18. Can you wash your clothes on the Space Station?
19. What do you eat in space? Do space meals taste good?
20. What do you do for entertainment on the Space Station?