7M3TJZ 安田 です。

  28日0840UTCから、タイで行われていますボーイスカウトの
ワールドジャンボリーでスクールコンタクトが行われます。
下記のアドレスで0830UTCから実況中継(Webcat)されます。
 日本時間で17時30分からですので、時間のある方は 見られ
ては如何でしようか。

 http://www.worldscout.pacific.net.th/

なお今回は、質問がオープンになっていますので、添付します。

Here are the proposed questions for the World Scout Jamboree. (***)
1. How do you eat your food?  How is it cooked?
2. Do you think the camping skill is useful as astronauts?
3. What are you doing to maintain your health?
4. What is the first thing you want to do when you come back to the earth?
5. Do you think that the earth is still blue?
6. How do you find time for your family or loved ones and how do you
communicate with them?
7. Astronauts are dedicated, patient, and under constant pressure, how do
you
handle all the demands on yourself?
8. What are you feeling from living in space?
9. If you were to meet Thai people, what would you like to ask them?
10. May I have your message to the scouts?
11. What was the most delightful thing as astronaut?
12. Do you want your children to become astronaut like you?
13. How can I be the astronaut like you?
14. How do you obtain fresh water, is there big tank?
15. How does the lack of gravity affect the body and how do you manage it?
16. How do you take a bath?
17. How is the temperature in the space station maintained?  What is the
outside temperature?
18. If the ISS slip from its orbit, how would you take it back to the right
position?
19. When you left the earth, did any cosmic rays affect you and how?
20. Do you feel something great in the space?